Hedonism II is an all inclusive 4-star life-style friendly, inhibition-free, clothing-optional resort that offers guests a 5 star adult playground experience. An all-inclusive paradise where you can turn your fantasies into reality! Experience what you only read about in erotic novels and let loose! Be as mild or as wild as you like!
With absolutely everything included in one upfront price, from amazing food and fine dining and unlimited top shelf drinks and premium cocktails, to resort water sports, Scuba diving, volleyball and tennis with a pro instructor. a fully equipped gym with a personal trainer and staff that go above and beyond to make your stay more enjoyable. You never have to think about money (except in Harry’s Wine Bar), not even tips. Just what to do next. And when. And with whom.
Drink before noon
Sleep in and stay up late
Passionately make love
Kiss like on a first date
The Hedonism II Resort is located on the west coast of Jamaica, on a private section of beach, nestled in a secluded bay at the edge of Negril’s World Famous 7 Mile Beach. With sunsets beyond description, breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, a lush tropical playground providing a sensual and carefree atmosphere, Hedonism II encourages you to live your fantasies to the fullest. The Resort is divided into to 2 parts, colloquially referred to as the Prude and the Nude sides; with the Prude side being clothing optional, and the Nude side being, well, nude! This exotic, beachfront Caribbean resort is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from the main Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.
- Free standard Wi-Fi
- Private dining
- Water sports
- Gift shop
- VIP service
- Tours and excursions
- Harry’s wine bar
- Espresso bar
- Clothed and nude beaches
Hedonism II features 280 luxury Classic Guest Rooms and Premium Suites across the Resort, divided on both Prude and Nude sides, to suit every budget. Guests booked in either side are welcomed on both sides of the Resort. Prude Classic Guest Rooms feature Garden, Ocean and Ocean View Jacuzzi Rooms and Premium Ocean View Jacuzzi Suite, whilst the Nude Classic Rooms offer Garden, Ocean and Ocean View Jacuzzi Guest Rooms and Premium Garden, Ocean and Jacuzzi Suites. Designed in harmony with the natural landscape, these contemporary, exclusive rooms surround you in luxury, style and a tropical paradise. The minimum stay required at the hotel is 3 nights except for arrivals 26th – 29th December inclusive where a 5 night minimum stay is mandatory.
Just so we’re clear – the Prude side of the Resort is the quieter side of the property. As you would expect, the Nude side is where all the serious action takes place, so it can get lively later in the evenings. So, if you enjoy pleasure-seeking by day and by night, but prefer a quieter area to sleep, then choose one of the luxury rooms on the Prude side. Accommodation is also less expensive here, too.
Indulge your every whim and fantasy in recently completely renovated ocean and garden view rooms. Premium Suites offer 1 King or 2 Twin beds, a fully glass-enclosed bathroom with large walk-in shower with rainfall shower, mood lighting, complimentary deluxe toiletries, air conditioning, flat screen TV, large ceiling mirror and sensual themed artwork, complimentary Wi-Fi, clock radio, fridge with bottled water and a selection of soft and alcoholic drinks, a Premium liquor tray, coffee maker, hairdryer, in-room safe, iron and Ironing board (on request) and to complete your dream room, sliding patio doors to a private furnished balcony or patio in select rooms, some with a Jacuzzi tub. (Jacuzzi available in select Premium Suites), with views of either the tropical gardens or the ocean and beachfront. The Premium Suites are in preferential positions around the resort and offer a range of exclusive perks and services, including VIP Airport Arrival and Departure Concierge Service, expedited check-in and out and reservations for dinner each night at either Harrysan’s Japanese Restaurant or Pastafari Italian Restaurant.
Classic Rooms are available on both the nude and prude side of the resort, with options of Garden View or Ocean View (select Classic Ocean View rooms are available with a private outdoor Jacuzzi and come with a complementary stocked refrigerator). They offer 1 King or 2 Twin beds, modern ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and complimentary toiletries, air conditioning, flat screen TV, ceiling mirror and sensual themed artwork, complimentary Wi-Fi, clock radio, fridge with bottled water, coffee maker, hairdryer, in-room safe, iron and Ironing board (on request) and either a large picture window with a window seat or sliding patio door to a furnished private patio, with views of either the tropical gardens or the ocean and beachfront.
Our standard rooms boast newly added features such as flat screen TVs, refrigerators and hair dryers set in a tropical theme with our famous ceiling mirror, Euro-style Jacuzzi showers and large windows. Classic Rooms are available on both the nude and prude side of the resort, with options of Garden View or Ocean View (select Classic Ocean View rooms are available with a private outdoor Jacuzzi and come with a complementary stocked refrigerator).
Hedonism II is an all-inclusive resort, so you have the choice of eating at any of the onsite restaurants, at any time you wish.
- The Dining Terrace offers an international buffet-style menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7.30am-10pm
- Flame serves steaks and grills, alongside gourmet pizzas and Chef’s specials – open for dinner 7pm-9.30pm Reservations required
- Pastafari is a unique Italian restaurant with a Jamaican twist, serving fresh pastas and Italian dishes, topped with authentic freshly grated Parmesan or Parmigiano-Reggiano, alongside soups, salads and grills – open for dinner 6.30pm-10pm Reservations required
- Harrysan is a dramatic Teppanyaki restaurant serving traditional Japanese dishes, cooked on the hotplate right in front of you, and a selection of fresh Sushi – open for dinner 6.30pm-10pm Reservations required
- Beach Grills – there are 2 Beach Grills, 1 on each side of the Resort and both overlooking the beach and pools. They offer a casual menu of grilled cheese, jerk chicken, burgers, grilled fish and more – open 11am-6/7pm and 11.30pm/12 midnight-05.00am.
There are 6 bars to choose from, offering a full selection of standard and premium drinks at all hours of the day, and night!
- The Piano Bar offers unlimited drinks whilst the piano party is in full swing! Watch the live entertainment unfold, or grab the mic and join in! – open 6pm-2am;
- The Main Pool Bar is adjacent to the dining terrace overlooking the main pool and sun terrace, – open 10am-2am;
- The Nude Bar is a swim-up bar in the Nude Pool, which becomes the snacking spot after midnight, when they serve gourmet pizzas and burgers until 4am – open 10am-7pm & 11pm-5am;
- The Beach Bar is overlooking the clothing-optional pool and main beach area, just across from the Beach Grill, where you can lounge in the hammocks or one of the cabana day beds, and enjoy your preferred cool cocktail – open 10am-10pm;
- The Four Play Club Bar is the place to be late at night, for drinks and cocktails whilst you party! With a DJ playing the best dance tunes until 3am, you can dance the night away, then visit the midnight buffet if the munchies strike! – open 10.30pm-3.am.
- Harry’s Wine Bar is a chic spot for sampling a selection of fine and premium wines from around the world’s best wineries – Please note – Harry’s Wine Bar is not included in the all-inclusive, and wines may be purchased – open 6.30pm-1am